OUCH! Woman contracts flesh-eating bacteria infection on face after cutting her eyebrow…

Posted May 18, 2017 12:33 pm by

A mom-of-three told how she nearly died after a cut on her eyebrow turned into a horrific flesh-eating bug that ate through half her face. Donna Corden, from Leeds, slipped in the kitchen and banged her head on the cooker in January this year, leaving a gash on her eyebrow. The 45-year-old then developed a deadly infection called necrotising fasciitis and ended up in a coma for four days fighting for her life.

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.